Thursday, September 11, 2014

BATS IN OREGON

BATS IN OREGON

It has been sometime since I posted here, to a place that will remain in my heart, as this place is for the earth, it's inhabitants, both great and small.

Bats have been on the forefront of my mind; the amazing creatures, so misunderstood, I feel it is necessary for me to defend their worth, as they work very hard to do their part, to both pollinate the earth, and rid it of pesky mosquitos ! I have a great love for the bat, peaceful and docile, not the people attacking, rabies spreading animal many have been led to believe.

Fall is the perfect time to get your bat houses up on a tree in your yard, to provide them and their sweet little offspring a place of safety and warmth. You will love the experience !

In appreciation of the bat !

FOR THE LOVE OF BATS !!!




A VIDEO DEMO FOR BUILDING A BAT HOUSE ~ 

No comments: